This is a straightforward How To on setting up IPv6 using the Hurricane Electric Tunnelbroker and Ubuntu 12.04 (also works on 12.10)
1. Create a Free Tunnelbroker Account here.
2. Login and Create a Normal Tunnel
3. When creating the tunnel your endpoint will be your IPv4 address
4. Then in terminal run “sudo gedit /etc/network/interfaces”
5. Then customize the template below adding and saving it in /etc/network/interfaces:
iface he-ipv6 inet6 v4tunnel
up ip -6 route add default dev he-ipv6
down ip -6 route del default dev he-ipv6
6. Then right click your network manager and select Edit Connections and choose whatever is your default connection then select IPv6 Settings and set to Manual in the Address field put your /64 routed address for Prefix use “64” and for Gateway use your “Client IPv6 Address” and additionally you can set IPv6 based nameservers if you so choose otherwise your ISP or the addresses set in the IPv4 tab will be defaulted to for lookups.